1. Make sure you review the mental disorders.
2. Go to the following websites and watch the videos (one is 6 minutes the other is 25 minutes):
3. Go to the following websites and read about myths of schizophrenia and mental illness. http://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/schizophrenia-caregiver-guide/schizophrenia-myths-debunked-pictures/#01 and https://www.mentalhealth.gov/basics/mental-health-myths-facts
4. Prior to learning about schizophrenia through your readings and the video, what was your perception of people with schizophrenia?
5. What did you learn about schizophrenia and other mental illnesses that you did not know about before. Was there anything surprising/interesting that you learned? Did you believe any of the myths?