In sociology, it is important to understand how to analyze a social problem using the micro and macro analytic perspectives. This assignment will help you learn this skill. In an essay (1,000-1,500 words) you will analyze the problem of equity in education
1. Problem Statement about Equity in Education
What is the social problem
2. Vision of Change and Goal Clarification
What is the envisioned change as it relates to the social problem of Equity in Education?
3. Historical Background and Current Conditions
What contextual factors influence this social problem?
4. Possible Directions to Achieve Desired Change
What is needed to achieve the vision of change and address the identified social problem?
5. Future Prospects: Suggested Strategies to Alleviate the Problem (200-300 words)