Not opinions bust solid evidence of an argument that shows issues with the topic. There must be a thesis and research question. Do not use Plag or grammar issues. This is a master’s work.
I have attached sources of articles for the paper.
The paper should be 3 pages and explains everything in depth. The research paper must address a problem! do not use papers that are already done on this topic must be from scratch.
- Develop a research question to address a problem in the field of psychology.
- Evaluate the research literature in terms of reliability, credibility, ethics, and value.
- Explain the assumptions and biases of the researchers.
- What was the motive or reason that the research was conducted?
- Does that affect the credibility or reliability of the findings?
- Are there ethical issues within the research and were they addressed?
- Compare the different research studies.
- Did they use the same methods?
- Did they have the same or similar conclusions?
- Are there flaws in the research?
- How well does the research answer the question you developed?
- Explain how you would apply the research to professional psychology practice.
- How are the findings important for your area of psychology?
Example Assessment: You may use the assessment example, linked in the Assessment Examples section of the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.